A new service from IHRC.
- Entry Clearance Applications
- Leave to Remain
- Indefinite Leave to Remain / EEA permanent residency
- Asylum and Human Rights applications
- EEA Registration Certificates / Residence cards
- Citizenship Applications – Naturalisation & Registration
- Applications for Immigration Bail
- Applications for NTL / TOC / Replacement status documents or biometric residence permits / removal of conditions on leave to remain
- Preparation of and representation at Appeal hearings
Employment law is a complex and fast-changing area of law, with frequent changes in UK legislation, case law as well as the European Union.
We can inform you of your legal rights and advise you on what action you may take against your employer if those rights have been infringed, including issuing a claim with the Employment Tribunal. We have a particular interest in challenging all forms of racial and religious discrimination in the workforce.
IHRC Legal can help you with:
• Unfair dismissal
• Breach of Contract and Wrongful Dismissal claims
• Unlawful deduction of wages
• Support during disciplinary and investigatory proceedings
• Public Interest Disclosure issues and Whistle blowing
• Representation at the Employment Tribunal
We also work with small to medium businesses and charities seeking to develop their organisation through formalising their contracts of employment and workplace policies, as well as advising on ongoing HR issues including anticipating or defending Employment Tribunal claims.
We can also provide you with independent legal advice on the implications of signing a settlement agreement (formerly known as 'compromise agreements'). It is a legal requirement that you seek independent legal advice before signing the agreement for it to be binding. It is standard practice for your employer to contribute towards your reasonable legal fees in seeking this advice.
Charges are usually based on our hourly rates plus disbursements. Our hourly charges are £100. This is subsidised from our normal charge of £150.
We will provide you with an initial estimate of your likely legal costs and will update this as your requirements or the circumstances of the work change.
Please check any Insurance policies (i.e. home and motor insurance) as you may have legal expenses insurance, which will cover the costs of employment disputes arising from you or your family’s contract of employment. Many claims are funded by legal expense insurance. We can tell you how to check whether you are covered and can help in dealing with insurers.
If you have any concerns about our fees, including the amount or the manner in which you may wish to pay, please do not let that deter you from contacting us. We will endeavour to be as flexible and accommodating as possible.
For more information, including other funding options, or to speak to our team please contact us at email@example.com.